Norica Spider GRS Camo 4.5mm
– Caliber: 4.5 mm / .177 metal pellets
– GRS (Gas Ram System) pneumatic system
– Anti-shock and ambidextrous fiber stock
– Ventilated rubber butt plate
– Checkering in pistol grip and forehand
– Adjustable rear sight
– Optic fiber open sights
– 11 mm dovetail mount
– Automatic safety
– Energy: 24 Joules
– Velocity: 330 m/s / 1080 FPS
– Length: 117 cm
– Barrel length: 48.4 cm
– Weight: 3000 gr
The Spider GRS model is one powerful anti-shock fiber stock air rifle thanks to the GRS system. Thanks to the work done in the Research & Development department, the integrated the pneumatic system GRS (Gas Ram System) has replaced the spring cocking system, dramatically improving the Norica products.
It shoots the 4.5 mm pellet with an extreme 1080 FPS velocity.
The advantages of the innovative GRS system:
– Less vibration: Having no spring vibrations caused by the oscillations produced by the spring to relax once you shoot away.
– Better load: The absence of friction spring, it is charging more evenly
– Increased accuracy: The disappearance vibrations caused by the spring allows the shooter greater shooting accuracy
– Constant power shot: The disappearance spring friction and wear caused by the shots in the spring, constant power shot is achieved
– Longer life: Being a pneumatic system lifetime is superior to that of any spring.
Cocking is done the same way as with the traditional system ones. Just grab the barrel and rotate it downwards. Insert the pellet in the barrel and bring the barrel back up. The safety is automatically engaged.
Both front and rear sights come with fiber optic inserts. That allows aiming in low light conditions. The 11mm dovetail mount offers a place to put your favorite optic.
The rear sight is adjustable so you never miss your targets.
The stock is antishock and the rubber butt pad absorbs the almost non existing recoil.